Thursday, December 15, 2016

English class

 Given the importance of English at world level, it is very important to have a good course or classes where you can learn, in general my experience with the courses that the university imparts has been very good (even if only been in level 3 and 4). I believe that the use of blogs in these courses is a creative and fun way to learn, that allows to practice writing even I consider it better than answering questionnaires, because it allows (or at least allowed me) to realize which Are the most common mistakes we make and allow us to correct them. 
 For me it is very important to learn English correctly, since I plan (in the long term) to travel to other countries, in addition most of the information in the scientific community is written or translated to English, so that to better understand the information is necessary to handle this language.In particular my way of learning English is through songs in this language, I listen to them, I look for their lyrics, I translate them and I learn them, so that I increase my vocabulary, another way is to see series in English sometimes with or without subtitles, I also know a game called duolingo where not only can you learn English, but several languages, currently I completed the English classes and I am learning French, but since it has been a week of  test and delivery of homeworks, I have not been able to play much, I really hope the holidays, because I also want to learn Italian.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, learn English is very important today, especially for the scientific community, and I like duolingo, is a good application to learn English and other languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used the blogs until this english class and I agree that it's a good way to practice writing.
    I hope you have a good end of the semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow I too set up Duolingo in my phone! I was practising English and learning French too, but I have to remove because I hadn't enough memory and I needed the space :C

    ReplyDelete