Thursday, October 15, 2015

Future

  
The future. I never think a lot about my future because I always have an idea about how I want to spend my life. Now I am studying psychology and I hope to finish the career before I am twenty-four years. As a psychologist I want to specialize in treatment with athletes and teenagers but I think that I can work with children to, even though the criminology sound like something that I am possibly want to learn and work on it ( I don’t know, is another option). I don’t have a specific place where a like to work because I don’t believe in the stereotype of the psychologist that work in the office with the divan or couch, I think that depends of the situation and patient or as my teacher of Psychology of Personality say, “the client”. If there a thing that I want to learn in a future is how to do a treatment with hypnosis and regression because from my point of view this sounds very interesting.


Another thing that I hope to make is work for a few years and then makes a journey around Chile or another country like French, Italy, in general around Europe to learn about the different culture, language and famous monuments in the different cities.  

1 comment:

  1. traveling is always exciting... and wotking on this area is quite original

    ReplyDelete