Thursday, October 8, 2015

The last film that I saw



Hi! This time I'm going to speak about the movies that I like to see. Usually, I see all kinds of movies such as action, comedy; musical, romantic comedy but my favorite kinds of films are horror, science fiction and animation, specially the Japanese movies of the director Hayao Miyazaki (I love “Spirited away” and “Howl's Moving Castle”). Well, the last movie or film that I saw was “Hotel Transylvania 2” in the cinema with two friends of the University after the last class that we have that day. I think this movie is adorable, especially some scenes (that I don´t describe because I don´t know if you see the film) and the soundtrack was cool. When I see the first movie I love it but now a think the second part is better and I hope these films become a trilogy.

1 comment: