Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Last Blog

Well this is the last post that I will write on my blog. I have to say that I really enjoy writing my blog, this
is something that I never did before and maybe in the future I can do it again. I think that this is an activity very interesting, funny and constructive because while I write the blog I had the opportunity to learn about my classmates and how to write correctly in English (obviously), although sometimes it was difficult because I did not know some words. I really enjoyed a lot by reading my classmates´ blogs and the messages they left, some posts were very interesting and I learned about many and different things. I just wish we could write about many more issues besides the subjects that corresponded with the class, when we wrote a free theme was funnier, even though the blog I liked the most was to write about how to help the planet and ways of recycling, but blogging about websites that we used for our careers or the person of our career that we admired the most was very interesting, anyway I really liked writing a blog, was it a very good activity.

2 comments: