Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thinking in holidays




I can’t believe that it is only one month to finish college classes. In the only thing that I can think is all that I can do and will do these holidays of summer (leaving aside the assessments that I have not done).These holidays I will dedicate to sleep so much as I can, go out with friends (maybe we can go to the beach and play a little bit of volleyball for a few days) and in the night I will see every series that I couldn’t   because I was very busy studying and reading text for the classes of the university. I have a very long list about the series that I want to see and another about the books that I couldn't buy or read I plan see every series and read every book that I wrote in the list. I have so many things that I want to do that I can hardly wait to begin it.

3 comments:

  1. Just one month left, I can't believe it :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. POWAAAAAAHH yours days will be amazing! only a few time more to finish the yeaR

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, just one month and something for summer

    ReplyDelete