Friday, November 25, 2016

Holidays

Holidays is the best part of the year to me, because the scholar year is over and that mean that I don't have to do more homework. Although at the same time is sad because a some of my friends live in another regions of the contry and I can't see them very often. Any way, this holidays I been plan finish every book that I couldn't read throughout the scholar year, there are many books that i have to read, some books are of the saga "dark hunter" by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I mencioned this author in my last post). Other thing that i want to do this holidays is see the many series that will premier this summer like "ShadowHunters" ( the first chapter will see the light on January 2) or "Sense8" (the firts chapter will premiere on Christmas).
Maybe this summer I will go to Concepcion because the mother of a friend that we call "Lobito" ( his real name is Jose) invited us my sister and I to go to her house, since she wanted to know both of us (she only knows my sister). Maybe I will go to the beach sometime in the summer with my family or travel somewhere with my college friends (last summer we went to the house of a friend in Rancagua). Maybe I Will sleep until twelve o'clock every day of summer, I do not know, I'll see what I'll do.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Javi!
    Finish the School Year! and star holidays!
    Not you are sad, you will see to you friends the next year, not is a farewell. Have much thing that tell when you gather.
    I hope that you can watch your series and read your books c:
    Regards the family of Jose!
    Nice Summer Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! the good of the summer is that you can read some book, watch series and sleep very late, and you do all the things that you can't make in the university.

    I must say that when is summer I sleep very late ajaja. Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read too, the university consumes all my time so I couldn't finish the book I was reading, and I didn't know Shadow Hunters starts on January, thanks for that, I will be waiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the holidays I always go to sleep very late (3 or 4 am.) watching series. So, sleeping until twelve o'clock it's like the best thing of the holidays haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know that we will do this summer, but like you I hope I can read many books and watch Shadow Hunters series

    ReplyDelete