Friday, October 21, 2016

series!

Hi everyone!, today I will talk about the series that I´m obsesses, I can think in just one because one of my favorite hobbies is watch TV series like "Supernatural" or "The walking dead" ( I can´t wait to the new season of each one) but actually I´m obsesses with two series, the first is ShadowHunters a series of Freeform  based on the a books of Cassandra Clare, is a series of fantasy, action and supernatural drama. Before the series already had made a movie based on the books, the movie is called "ShadowHunters: City of Bones", but these movie was not very success. ShadowHunters series is not very attached to the books because it is a combination of the first three books of the saga, but is a real good series and I recommended you see it. Although ShadowHunters is good, I'm really obsessed with Sense 8. 
Sense8 is an American television series for web science fiction created, written and produced by the Wachowski Brothers and J. Michael Straczynski. The first season consists of 12 episodes and premiered on Netflix on June 5, 2015 and the first episode of the second season will premiere on Christmas. I really like this series because the plot revolves around eight strangers from around the world that suddenly connect mentally and emotionally. The series explores topics such as politics, identity, sexuality, gender and religion. The connection between these different people and how they get to know and help each other is something really interesting and gives you a different look at what it means to be a human. 
Resultado de imagen para sense8   Resultado de imagen para shadowhunters







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. camiOctober 21, 2016 at 9:31 PM
    I like two series, but I prefer Shadow Hunters, and
    I still remember when we went to see the movie to the cinema and after we bought the books

    ReplyDelete