Friday, October 7, 2016

30 seconds to mars

The best concert I've gone was the concert of 30 Seconds to Mars, this concert was held on October 14 at the Movistar Arena, although that the original date was May 7, but they had to put it off because a member the band was ill. Although there were certain moments where it really scared me, one of them was when we were going to enter in the concert and people started pushing and I couldn´t breathe because I was  trapped near one of the bars of containment, the other moment was when we were in the Movistar and people were trying to get to the front row, I separated from my sister and my friend (I went with them) because of the jostling, but a guy who was very tall and had a white shirt helped  me and I got out of the crowd to go find my group. Forgetting that little detail all the concert was amazing and the band played my favorite songs from each album, even Jared surprised the audience appearing on a small stage behind the crowd. I just hope they come back soon to go to another concert.
30 Seconds To Mars 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I also go to that concert, it was amazing, I really love 30 Second to Mars and I rally enjoyed a lot this concert in special when Jared played The Kill with a acustic guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same experience, I almost died because of a concert, I had to run to find my friend again

    ReplyDelete