Friday, October 28, 2016

future job!

My future job? Well in my life I thought that I would like to do different jobs, I was thinking in veterinary, engineering, work in occupational therapy and finally psychology. What made me decide for psychology was my constant curiosity about why the people act like they act and why of my own actions, besides asking why certain things made me feel a certain way. It was that added to my amazing ability to detect how people feel and give good advice, which led me to choose be a psychologist like a job and although most people associate this work with a consultation room and a sofa where the patient sits down to talk about his life, the reality is that is a small part of everything that involves being a psychologist. Some psychologists work in a consultation room, others work with the police in psychologists profiles of criminals or sometimes they work in areas that is related with neuroscience. In my case I would like to work in a consultation room or a school with children and adolescents, another idea that always liked is the possibility of being sexologist or perhaps work on criminology doing psychological profiles, I don't know, is a decision that I'll have to take when I graduated;  may even prefer to leave everything and just travel the country working for a few days or a week on anything that arises. The best thing of everything is that i still have three years to make a decision.
Resultado de imagen para psicologia  Resultado de imagen para psicologia

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your career is very versatile. It allows you to work in many different places and practically to do everything you want. I hope that you make the best decision when the time comes. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can take a good decision when you graduate and that makes you happy... But still I hope that you study alternative therapies such as hypnosis :P

    ReplyDelete